The 4th John Ssebaana Kizito Memorial Lecture
- Start Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021
- End Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021
- Start Time: 9:00 AM
- End Time: 12:00 PM
- Venue: Virtual
- Status: Expired
The Memorial Lecture is an educational event which provides a platform for players in the sector to interact with the business community, policy makers; to brainstorm, and share experiences focusing on the challenges affecting the sector. It is also provides opportunities for networking and publicity
The 4th Annual John Sebaana Kizito memorial lecture is here, and similar to the 2020 event; the 2021 Memorial Lecture will be purely virtual.
Here below are key facts about this year’s memorial lecture:
- Theme “Resilience of Business enterprises” A reflection on the insurance industry
- Key note Speaker: Mr Emmanuel Katongole,.
- Guest of Honor: Mr. Ramathan Goobi,
- Owek Robert Waggwa Nsibirwa – 2nd Deputy Katikkiro, and Minister of Finance of Buganda Kingdom.
- Protazio Sande – Director Planning and Research – Insurance Regulatory Authority – Uganda.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Sep 23, 2021, 08:00 AM Nairobi
Topic: 4th John Ssebaana Kizito Memorial Lecture
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.