Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, you can. You will be required to obtain a police letter and pay the prescribed fees for replacement of academic documents.
The College has a policy on course exemptions which guides the student on the process of seeking exemptions. Exemptions can only be granted for students on the certificate in insurance & Diploma in insurance programmes.
No, you cannot. The examinations policy does not allow for improvement of marks once a student has already sat and passed a course unit.