CII-ITC Dual Membership
The CII and the Insurance Training College, Uganda, have agreed the CII’s first dual membership proposition in Africa.
The goal is to provide insurance professionals with a powerful combination of services through pooling the expertise and resources of both organizations without the need for members to pay twice.
The leaflet attached below provides more information about the benefits of dual membership, and includes a detailed Q&A section for ease of reference.
Access to all the benefits of CII membership:
Internationally recognized designations, access to knowledge and thought leadership, e-mentoring, the Journal, CPD services and much more.
Access to the benefits of ITC membership
Access to the College services, discounted rates on ITC trainings and other activities, the ITC annual international conference, publications, newsletters and much more.
Additional benefits to dual members.
• Designations: You will be eligible to use the designations of both institutes, subject to meeting requirements.
• Gala event: An invitation to an annual ‘World Of Promise’ event in the second half of 2021 at a heavily discounted rate, hosted by CII and ITC in Kampala, that informs and
celebrates the building of an international insurance profession; timed to coincide with the launch of one of the CII’s major international publications. It is intended that a
CII senior representatives will be in attendance.
• Public trust awards: Eligibility to enter the annual ‘public trust’ award, to be jointly presented by CII and ITC for outstanding services in building public trust in insurance in Uganda
• Exchange programme: Eligibility to apply for an international exchange programme between the UK and Uganda
• A Continent of Promise: A printed copy of the CII’s ground-breaking publication that celebrates the growth of the insurance profession throughout Africa.